"In this in depth ebook, Punishment and Revenge in Borderline Personality Disorder A.J. Mahari masterfully explains how and why those with Borderline Personality Disorder punish others and seek revenge on those closest to them. Mahari gives the loved ones of those with BPD an inside out understanding of punishment and revenge in BPD." -- Joan Van Vork, M.S.W.
This ebook includes 5 chapters and 161 pages of in depth explanation for loved ones of punishment and revenge in Borderline Personality Disorder. In this ebook, along with a tremendous amount of insight and understanding about punishment and revenge manifested by many with BPD Mahari shares her own experience in her recovery of mastering the unmastered talionic impulse at the heart of Borderline Personality Disorder.
This ebook also features:
- 7 Illusions That Guide the Borderline False Self to punish others
- The Karpman Drama Triangle and Cycles of BPD punishment
- The Child/Victim Archetypes & BPD Punishment and Revenge
- 20 Foundational Keys of The Talionic Impulse For Revenge in BPD
- Freud’s Myth of the Primal Horde as relates to BPD Punishment
- The 15 most common elements in Borderline Punishment Cycle
- How Borderlines Punish - 7 Common Questions
- Why Borderlines Punish - 7 Common Questions
© Phoenix Rising Publications & A.J. Mahari, 2009